Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Elizabeth Stevens (Character)
from "Friends" (1994)
- The One with the Proposal: Part 1 (2000) TV episode, Played by Alexandra Holden
- The One Where Paul's the Man (2000) TV episode, Played by Alexandra Holden
- The One Where Ross Meets Elizabeth's Dad (2000) TV episode, Played by Alexandra Holden
- The One with Joey's Fridge (2000) TV episode, Played by Alexandra Holden
- The One Where Ross Dates a Student (2000) TV episode, Played by Alexandra Holden
Rachel Green: [to Paul during dinner] So it seemed that my prom date had stood me up, so Ross selflessly offered to take me.
Elizabeth Stevens: What a nice story.
Paul Stevens: So Ross was in college and decided to jump at the chance to take a young girl to her high school prom?
Rachel Green: I definitely did not see that one backfiring! I'm going to go to the bathroom.
Dr. Ross Geller: [to Rachel] Yeah, you take your time.
Dr. Ross Geller: [to Paul] just so you know, I was a freshman and she was a senior so it wasn't as bad as...
Paul Stevens: [to Ross] Look, I know I've been giving you a lot of jabs and it's partly that I'm very protective of my daughter and partly because they keep coming to me! But I have to admit, after all the wonderful things Elizabeth has told me, and after the many, many, many things Rachel has told me... well, I guess you're not all bad.
Dr. Ross Geller: [Feeling satisfied] I'm not all bad.
Paul Stevens: I'm sorry I was so harsh before but you have to understand I still look at Elizabeth like she's a twelve year old girl.
Dr. Ross Geller: You know what? I do that too.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.