Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Chris Sands (Character)
from "Mercy" (2009)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- That Crazy Bitch Was Right (2010) TV episode, Played by James Tupper
- Too Much Attitude and Not Enough Underwear (2010) TV episode, Played by James Tupper
- We All Saw This Coming (2010) TV episode, Played by James Tupper
- There Is No Superwoman (2010) TV episode, Played by James Tupper
- Of Course I'm Not (2010) TV episode, Played by James Tupper
Nurse Veronica Flanagan Callahan: [after losing a game of H.O.R.S.E., which was to determine if she and Chris would get back together] I gave it my best shot.
Dr. Chris Sands: Yeah.
Nurse Veronica Flanagan Callahan: [Starts to walk away, but circles around] You know, I don't mean to be a sore loser, but the game was rigged. First of all, you are taller than me and you played in high school and there are unfavorable weather conditions.
Dr. Chris Sands: That's not rigged, that's life.
Nurse Veronica Flanagan Callahan: That's not rigged, that's life. That is exactly my point, Chris. Life is rigged. I mean you show up here just as I am trying to get my marriage back together, so I try to do the right thing and you happen to meet this totally awesome girl, who P.S. I love. Plus I'm actually a really fun girl, when I'm not half out of my mind with PTSD. And all I really want to do is go back to those three days in Dubai with you, because I love you. But it's not going to happen. Plus, I-
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.