Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Chris Sands (Character)
from "Mercy" (2009)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- That Crazy Bitch Was Right (2010) TV episode, Played by James Tupper
- Too Much Attitude and Not Enough Underwear (2010) TV episode, Played by James Tupper
- We All Saw This Coming (2010) TV episode, Played by James Tupper
- There Is No Superwoman (2010) TV episode, Played by James Tupper
- Of Course I'm Not (2010) TV episode, Played by James Tupper
Dr. Chris Sands: Stop. Every time we talk, it could not be more awkward. It's painful. Besides, I didn't come to this suckhole of a city to be friends with you.
Nurse Veronica Callahan: Hey, hey, hey. This is where I live, alright, there are beautiful parts.
Dr. Chris Sands: Don't defend New Jersey. It's marginally better than Iraq, 's the best thing you can say about it.
Nurse Veronica Callahan: Well, that is your snobby opinion.
Dr. Chris Sands: No, you know, actually that's the truth. The earth is round, the sun rises in the east and New Jersey sucks. Like, I'd like to get a fresh plum, I'd like to go and get some decent Mexican food, I'd like to go surfing - but I can't, 'cause I live in New Jersey. I'd like to actually see a face that's not pale and angry - but I can't, 'cause I live in New Jersey. Oh, and you know why the faces are pale and angry? Because the people live in New Jersey. I hate it here!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.