Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bonnie Bennett (Character)
from "The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
|Photos (See all 77 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 115)|
- "The Vampire Diaries"
- I Carry Your Heart with Me (2015) TV episode, Played by Kat Graham
- Episode #7.3 (2015) TV episode, Played by Kat Graham
- Never Let Me Go (2015) TV episode, Played by Kat Graham
- Day One of Twenty-Two Thousand, Give or Take (2015) TV episode, Played by Kat Graham
- I'm Thinking of You All the While (2015) TV episode, Played by Kat Graham
Elena Gilbert: Are you sure that you're okay with this?
Bonnie Bennett: If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would, but I can't, so better you learn this now than at freshman orientation.
Elena Gilbert: Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore.
Damon Salvatore: Oh, stop with the pity party. If I can go to college, you can go to college.
Bonnie Bennett: You went to college?
Damon Salvatore: Sure. Plenty of times. I always had a thing for sorority girls.
Bonnie Bennett: You're disgusting.
Damon Salvatore: [whispers] I know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.