Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Matt Donovan (Character)
from "The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
|Photos (See all 38 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 127 NEW)|
- "The Vampire Diaries"
- Episode #5.12 (2014) TV episode, Played by Zach Roerig
- 500 Years of Solitude (2014) TV episode, Played by Zach Roerig
- Episode #5.22 (2014) TV episode, Played by Zach Roerig
- Episode #5.18 (2014) TV episode, Played by Zach Roerig
- Episode #5.19 (2014) TV episode, Played by Zach Roerig
Rebekah: Okay, spill. Why are you being nice to me?
Matt Donovan: I drove you home. You don't have a car.
Rebekah: Not just that. I mean, helping me with the dance, and, and standing up to Caroline. I don't buy it.
Matt Donovan: Buy what?
Rebekah: The whole gentlemanly thing. There's everything my family's done to you. What are you up to?
Matt Donovan: It's sad that you can't just get a ride home from school without thinking there's some ulterior motive.
Rebekah: [laughs] You're right. I'm probably gonna organize the whole dance and then have to compel myself a date.
Matt Donovan: [laughs] Let's not get crazy. Goodbye, Rebekah.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.