Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Christopher Hatton (Character)
from "The Virgin Queen" (2005)
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007) Played by Laurence Fox
... aka "Elizabeth: Golden Age" - Japan (English title)
- "The Virgin Queen"
... aka "Elizabeth I: The Virgin Queen" - USA (DVD title)
- Episode #1.3 (2006) TV episode, Played by Jason Watkins (as Christopher Hatton)
- Episode #1.2 (2006) TV episode, Played by Jason Watkins (as Christopher Hatton)
- Episode #1.1 (2006) TV episode, Played by Jason Watkins (as Christopher Hatton)
- Drake's Venture (1980) (TV) Played by Peter Cellier
- "Elizabeth R"
- Shadow in the Sun (1971) TV episode, Played by Bernard Horsfall
- The Virgin Queen (1955) Played by Robert Douglas
Sir Christopher Hatton: Be warned by the atrocities in France! God-fearing Christians murdered by Papist cut-throats inflamed by hatred of the truth!
Lord Howard: We know the Catholics take their orders from Spain. The Spanish speak openly of Mary Stuart as Queen of England in waiting.
Queen Elizabeth I: [sharply] Mary Stuart is a Queen cast out by her own ungrateful nation.
Sir Christopher Hatton: With respect, Majesty: a Catholic Queen. Your loyal Protestant supporters don't understand why Mary Stuart lives under our protection at our expense. Very considerable expense.
Queen Elizabeth I: Mary Stuart is my cousin. She is our guest. And she is under our control.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.