Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Christopher Hatton (Character)
from "The Virgin Queen" (2005)
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007) Played by Laurence Fox
... aka "Elizabeth: Golden Age" - Japan (English title)
- "The Virgin Queen"
... aka "Elizabeth I: The Virgin Queen" - USA (DVD title)
- Episode #1.3 (2006) TV episode, Played by Jason Watkins (as Christopher Hatton)
- Episode #1.2 (2006) TV episode, Played by Jason Watkins (as Christopher Hatton)
- Episode #1.1 (2006) TV episode, Played by Jason Watkins (as Christopher Hatton)
- "Elizabeth I"
- Episode #1.2 (2005) TV episode, Played by Geoffrey T. Bersey (as Hatton)
- Episode #1.1 (2005) TV episode, Played by Geoffrey T. Bersey (as Hatton)
- Drake's Venture (1980) (TV) Played by Peter Cellier
- "Elizabeth R"
- Shadow in the Sun (1971) TV episode, Played by Bernard Horsfall
- The Virgin Queen (1955) Played by Robert Douglas
Sir Christopher Hatton: [the Archduke Charles of Austria's portrait is presented as a possible suitor] An Austrian alliance would keep France quiet.
Sir Francis Walsingham: And put Philip on a leash.
Queen Elizabeth I: I've become almost enthusiastic. Send for him.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.