Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from A Christmas Carol (1938)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Canto di Natale (2010) Played by Antonio Petrosino
- A Christmas Carol (2009) Played by Colin Firth
... aka "A Christmas Carol: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Disney's A Christmas Carol" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Disney's Christmas Carol" - Japan (English title)
- Scrooge and Marley (2001) (TV) Played by Jason Richards
- Christmas Carol: The Movie (2001) Played by Iain Jones
- A Christmas Carol (1999) (TV) Played by Dominic West
- Bah, Humbug!: The Story of Charles Dickens' 'A Christmas Carol' (1994) (TV) Played by Martin Sheen (as Scrooge's Nephew)
... aka "Bah, Humbug!" - USA (short title)
- A Christmas Carol (1994) (V) Played by Michael Donovan (as Nephew Fred)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) Played by Steven Mackintosh
- A Christmas Carol (1984) (TV) Played by Roger Rees (as Fred Holywell)
- Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983) Played by Clarence Nash (as Nephew Fred)
- A Christmas Carol (1981) (TV) Played by Nicholas Kaledin
- A Christmas Carol (1979) Played by Brad Calhoun
- The Stingiest Man in Town (1978) (TV) Played by Dennis Day (as Nephew Fred)
- A Christmas Carol (1977) (TV) Played by Paul Copley
- A Christmas Carol (1971) (TV) Played by David Tate (as Scrooge's Nephew)
- Scrooge (1970) Played by Michael Medwin (as Nephew Fred)
- Karácsonyi ének (1964) (TV) Played by Zsigmond Fülöp
- A Christmas Carol (1960) Played by Gordon Mulholland (as Scrooge's Nephew)
- A Christmas Carol (1951) Played by Brian Worth
... aka "Scrooge" - UK (original title)
- The Christmas Carol (1949) (TV) Played by Robert Clarke
- A Christmas Carol (1938) Played by Barry MacKay
... aka "Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol" - USA (complete title)
- Scrooge (1935) Played by Robert Cochran
- The Right to Be Happy (1916) Played by Emory Johnson
- A Christmas Carol (1914) Played by Franklyn Bellamy
Nephew Harry: A merry Christmas, Uncle Ebenezer! God save you.
Ebenezer Scrooge: God save me from Christmas. It's another humbug.
Nephew Harry: Christmas a humbug? Come, now. I'm sure you don't mean that.
Ebenezer Scrooge: And I'm sure that I do mean that. Merry Christmas, indeed. What reason have you got to be merry? You're poor enough.
Nephew Harry: What reason have you got to be miserable? You're rich enough.
Ebenezer Scrooge: There is no such thing as rich enough, only poor enough.
Nephew Harry: Don't be so dismal, Uncle Ebenezer!
Ebenezer Scrooge: What else can I be when I live in a world full of fools babbling "Merry Christmas" at one another? What's Christmas but a time for finding yourself a year older and not a day richer? There's nothing merry in that. If I could work my will, nephew, every idiot who goes about with "Merry Christmas" on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.