Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Glass (Character)
from What's the Matter? (2006)
- Basketweave (2006) (V) Played by Richard Kelly
- What's the Matter? (2006) Played by Helmut Bakaitis (as Dr Glass)
- Bettina in the Fog (2003) Played by Sherman Koltz
- "The Outer Limits"
... aka "The New Outer Limits" - USA (promotional title)
- The Sentence (1996) TV episode, Played by Tamsin Kelsey
- "The X-Files"
... aka "The X Files" - USA (original title)
... aka "X-File" - Japan (English title)
- Pilot (1993) TV episode, Played by Malcolm Stewart
- The Hidden (1987) Played by Rick Lieberman
- "Santa Barbara"
- Episode #1.773 (1987) TV episode, Played by Bruce Gray
- "Night Court"
- Inside Harry Stone (1984) TV episode, Played by Jeff Harlan
- "Au théâtre ce soir"
- Docteur Glass (1967) TV episode, Played by Jean Galland
- Das Mädchen aus Mira (1966) (TV) Played by Peter W. Staub
- Room Service (1938) Played by Charles Halton
Dr. Glass: The sooner we pull it out, the better.
Judge Harold T. "Harry" Stone: Pull what out?
Dr. Glass: [shining a light through the x-ray] There it is, right there.
Asst. D.A. Dan Fielding: Tumor?
Bailiff Selma Hacker: Ulcer?
Baliff Nostradamus 'Bull' Shannon: Whistle?
Dr. Glass: [points to Bull] We have a winner.
Public Defender Billie Young: It's a whistle?
Judge Harold T. "Harry" Stone: That's where it is. I must have swallowed it.
Dr. Glass: That would be my guess, yes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.