Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Actresses in Male Parts
- Movie/TV Character Inspired Baby Names
- The best kickass female characters of Fantasy/Sci-Fi
- Favorite character from "Game of Thrones"
- Who will ultimately sit on the Iron Throne?
- Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones
- Thatta Girl
- EW's 25 Best Characters on TV (currently).
Arya Stark (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode #5.1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maisie Williams
- The Children (2014) TV episode, Played by Maisie Williams
- The Mountain and the Viper (2014) TV episode, Played by Maisie Williams
- Mockingbird (2014) TV episode, Played by Maisie Williams
- First of His Name (2014) TV episode, Played by Maisie Williams
- The 2014 Geekie Awards (2014) (TV) Played by Lauren J. Irwin
- Game of Scones (2014) Played by Anna Cristina (as Arya Snark)
- Beer of Thrones (2013) Played by Jess Lizama
- "BAMF Girls Club"
- Community Service (2012) TV episode, Played by Sophie Reichl
- Tripomant: Última línea de defensa (2012) Played by Melania Torregrosa
- A Rap of Ice and Fire (2012) Played by Danielle Dutton
- Game of Thrones: Destinations of Season 2 (2012) (V) Played by Maisie Williams (as Arya stark)
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Invitation to the Set (2012) (V) Played by Maisie Williams
- Game of Thrones: Costumes (2011) (V) Played by Maisie Williams
Arya Stark: When am I going to get a horse of my own?
Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane: Little lady wants a pony.
Arya Stark: Little lady wants away from your stench.
Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane: Horses aren't easy to come by. Even if they were, think I'm gonna put you on your own horse? Watch the only thing of value I've got in the world ride away?
Arya Stark: Why don't you have any money? Didn't you steal anything from Joffrey before you left?
Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane: No.
Arya Stark: You're not very smart, are you?
Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane: I'm not a thief.
Arya Stark: You're fine with murdering little boys, but thieving is beneath you.
Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane: Man's got to have a code.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.