Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Who Do You WISH to Die in Next Season of Game of Thrones?
- Primetime Emmy Awards 2016: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
- Smartest Teen Character
- What Game of Thrones character will die in season 6?
- Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones
- EW's 25 Best Characters on TV (currently).
- Iconic Swords
- Thatta Girl: Run-off
- Thatta Girl
- Game of Thrones' Game of Scales
Arya Stark (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 86 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 137)|
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode #7.1 (2017) TV episode, Played by Maisie Williams
- The Winds of Winter (2016) TV episode, Played by Maisie Williams
- No One (2016) TV episode, Played by Maisie Williams
- The Broken Man (2016) TV episode, Played by Maisie Williams
- Blood of My Blood (2016) TV episode, Played by Maisie Williams
- Hello, Game of Thrones Parody (2016) (V) Played by Julia Markas
- Game of Scones (2015) Played by Anna Cristina (as Arya Snark)
- The 2nd Annual Geekie Awards (2014) (TV) Played by Lauren J. Irwin
- Beer of Thrones (2013) Played by Jess Lizama
- "BAMF Girls Club"
- Community Service (2012) TV episode, Played by Sophie Reichl
- A Rap of Ice and Fire (2012) Played by Danielle Dutton
- Game of Thrones: Destinations of Season 2 (2012) (V) Played by Maisie Williams
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Invitation to the Set (2012) (V) Played by Maisie Williams
- Game of Thrones: Costumes (2011) (V) Played by Maisie Williams
[at night, Arya recites the names of the people she wants dead]
Arya Stark: Joffrey... Cersei... Ilyn Payne... the Hound...
[Arya hears a woman prisoner crying, begging Polliver to give her some food. She watches Polliver beating the woman with a club]
Arya Stark: ...Polliver... the Mountain.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.