Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jill Casey (Character)
from "Royal Pains" (2009)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Royal Pains"
- Uninterrupted (2016) TV episode, Played by Jill Flint
- Doubt of Africa (2016) TV episode, Played by Jill Flint
- Off-Season Greetings: Part 2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Jill Flint
- Off-Season Greetings: Part 1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Jill Flint
- A Guesthouse Divided (2012) TV episode, Played by Jill Flint
Jill Casey: [laughing] Oh. Hank, have you been working out?
Dr. Hank Lawson: Uh, a little, but...
Jill Casey: [feeling Hank's biceps] Oh, my goodness. These are amazing! Look, Divya...
Divya Katdare: [covering Jill's mouth, and pushing her back onto the bed] Okay. You know what, Jill? Why don't we lay you down for some rest? She should get some rest.
Dr. Hank Lawson: Yeah. Jack, why don't you...
Jack O'Malley: [turning to leave] That's a good idea.
Dr. Hank Lawson: Uh, yeah.
[Hank and Jack leave, leaving Divya with Jill]
Divya Katdare: Please stop licking my hand.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.