Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
David Dalton (Character)
from "Knight Rider" (1982)
- "Code of Vengeance"
... aka "Dalton's Code of Vengeance" - USA (alternative title)
- The Last Hold Out (1986) TV episode, Played by Charles Taylor
- Rustler's Moon (1986) TV episode, Played by Charles Taylor
- Code of Vengeance II (1986) TV episode, Played by Charles Taylor
- Code of Vengeance (1985) TV episode, Played by Charles Taylor
- Code of Vengeance (1985) (TV) Played by Charles Taylor
- "Knight Rider"
- Mouth of the Snake (1984) TV episode, Played by Charles Taylor
Michael Knight: Look, you just saved my skin. And whether you like it or not we're after the same think here, so why don't we pool our resources?
David Dalton: I work alone.
Michael Knight: Well, me too, but I don't make a religion out of it.
[Dalton starts walking, Michael joins him]
Michael Knight: Alright, cards on the table: you're name's David Dalton. You live in Washington DC, you're seldom there. You have a quote unquote unofficial relationship with the former department of justice VIP named Archibald Hendley. You disappear weeks at a time, doing things you couldn't discuss at cocktail partners. Those are the highlights, I'm working on the details.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.