Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Gary Shepherd (Character)
from "Thirtysomething" (1987)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Videos|
- California (1991) TV episode, Played by Peter Horton
- Melissa in Wonderland (1991) TV episode, Played by Peter Horton
- A Stop at Willoughby (1991) TV episode, Played by Peter Horton
- Hopeless (1991) TV episode, Played by Peter Horton
- Out the Door (1991) TV episode, Played by Peter Horton
Gary Shepherd: Stage One C? What is that? Good or bad? What does that mean?
Melissa Steadman: It could be worse. It was very contained, but there were a small number of cells outside the ovary. Bad cells.
Michael Steadman: It means she has to have chemo.
Melissa Steadman: Yeah, mild course. Six to twelve cycles.
Gary Shepherd: Oh, God.
Melissa Steadman: She's going to be pretty sick.
Hope Murdoch Steadman: Well. How do you know all this?
Melissa Steadman: I called Vicky Mercer and Robby Schloss.
Michael Steadman: You called Robby Schloss?
Melissa Steadman: That's how scared I am.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.