Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Divya Katdare (Character)
from "Royal Pains" (2009)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 134)|
- "Royal Pains"
- Lending a Shoulder (2015) TV episode, Played by Reshma Shetty
- Lama Trauma (2015) TV episode, Played by Reshma Shetty
- Secret Asian Man (2015) TV episode, Played by Reshma Shetty
- Voices Carry (2015) TV episode, Played by Reshma Shetty
- The Prince of Nucleotides (2015) TV episode, Played by Reshma Shetty
Jill Casey: I can't believe I didn't feel a spider biting me.
Divya Katdare: Well, you were thrown out of a golf cart. Your mind may have been elsewhere.
Dr. Hank Lawson: A black widow bite isn't so bad if you catch it early.
Divya Katdare: You may feel groggy or even a little loopy.
Jill Casey: Jack, I'm really sorry about this.
Jack O'Malley: What are you apologizing for?
Jill Casey: Well, we were this close to winning.
Jack O'Malley: You know what? We'll get 'em next year, killer. Plus, now we don't have the pressure of having to repeat.
Jill Casey: Repeat?
Jack O'Malley: Pardon?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.