Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Julius Caesar (1953)
- Caesar (2015) Played by Samantha Barks
- Julius Caesar 2014 (2014) Played by Lynn Edmonstone
- Julius Caesar (2012) (TV) Played by Adjoa Andoh
- Julius Caesar (2011) Played by Kelsey Jennings
- Julius Caesar (2010) Played by Marci Adilman
- Julius Caesar (2009) (V) Played by Joanna Western
- Caesar (2002) (TV) Played by Kate Steavenson-Payne
... aka "Julius Caesar" - USA (original title)
- Julius Caesar (1979) (TV) Played by Virginia McKenna
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Julius Caesar" - USA (video title)
- "Heil Caesar!"
- Defeat (1973) TV episode, Played by Angela Thorne
- Murder of a President (1973) TV episode, Played by Angela Thorne
- The Conspirators (1973) TV episode, Played by Angela Thorne
- Julius Caesar (1970) Played by Diana Rigg
- "Julius Caesar" (1963) TV series Played by Sally Home
- "The Spread of the Eagle" (1963) TV series Played by Jane Wenham
- An Honourable Murder (1960) Played by Marion Mathie (as Portia Smith)
- "World Theatre"
- Julius Caesar (1959) TV episode, Played by Daphne Slater
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Merchant of Venice (1955) TV episode, Played by Rachel Gurney
- Will Shakespeare (1953) TV episode, Played by Grace Webb
- Julius Caesar (1951) TV episode, Played by Margaret Diamond
- Julius Caesar (1953) Played by Deborah Kerr
- Julius Caesar (1950) Played by Mary Sefton Darr
- Julius Caesar (1911) Played by Constance Benson
Portia: I'll bet he ran off to fight with the rebel slaves.
Julia: *Those* slaves are not like Appolonius. They aren't educated men with happy homes.
Portia: Well, we had a Morish cook who ran off about a month ago to join the rebels. We heard he had been promoted to commander. From cook to commander! It's so inspiring...
Marcus Brutus: You talk of it as if it's a game, Portia.
Portia: I don't!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.