Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joffrey Baratheon (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 47)|
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- Mhysa (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Gleeson
- Second Sons (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Gleeson
- The Bear and the Maiden Fair (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Gleeson
- The Climb (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Gleeson
- And Now His Watch Is Ended (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Gleeson
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Game of Thrones Wish Fulfillment (2013) TV episode, Played by Dan Gurewitch
- "School of Thrones"
- Targaryen Burn (2013) TV episode, Played by Luke Morgan
- Sexposition (2013) TV episode, Played by Luke Morgan
- Prom Night Is Coming (2013) TV episode, Played by Luke Morgan
- A Rap of Ice and Fire (2012) Played by Patrick Donahue
Grand Maester Pycelle: [reads the day's proclamations in court] Lastly, in these times of treason and turmoil, it is the view of the council that the life and safety of King Joffrey be of paramount importance.
Cersei Lannister: Ser Barristan Selmy.
Barristan Selmy: [steps forward and kneels] Your Grace. I am yours to command.
Cersei Lannister: Rise, Ser Barristan. You may remove your helm.
[Selmy does so]
Cersei Lannister: You have served the realm long and faithfully. Every man and woman in the Seven Kingdoms owes you thanks. But it is time to put aside your armor and your sword. It is time to rest and look back with pride on your many years of service.
Barristan Selmy: Your Grace, the Kingsguard is a sworn brotherhood. Our vows are taken for life. Only death relieves us of our sacred trust.
Cersei Lannister: Whose death, Ser Barristan? Yours or your king's?
Joffrey Baratheon: You let my father die. You're too old to protect anybody.
Barristan Selmy: Your Grace...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.