Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harrison Ford (Character)
from "Robot Chicken" (2005)
|Related Videos (see all 121)|
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Lena Dunham/The National (2014) TV episode, Played by Taran Killam
- Christina Applegate/Passion Pit (2012) TV episode, Played by Fred Armisen
- "Code Monkeys"
- The Revenge of Matsui (2007) TV episode, Played by Ted Raimi
- The Matching Game (2005) Played by Frank Krueger
- "Robot Chicken"
- Plastic Buffet (2005) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- "Fun at the Funeral Parlour"
- Dead Aid (2001) TV episode, Played by Paul Whitehouse
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- Hoist Goes Hollywood (1985) TV episode, Played by Corey Burton (as Harold Edsel)
Harrison Ford: I'd like to meet the team of engineers who'll accompany me on my mission to space.
NASN Scientist: Actually, the remaining five spots on the flight will be filled by Aerosmith. We need a cool theme song for this mission.
Steven Tyler: I'm ready to rock!
Harrison Ford: My God. Did you just get off the centerfuge trainer?
Steven Tyler: No, I just shot smack into both my eyeballs! Yeeahhoo!
Aerosmith Fan: [Watching that part of Robot Chicken] That's Terrible! Steven Tyler's been clean for years!... I have to write an angry letter.
[gets on laptop]
Aerosmith Fan: Dear Ass-faces...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.