Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Robert Baratheon (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Rebel Appliance (2014) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- You Win or You Die (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- A Golden Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- The Wolf and the Lion (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Lord Snow (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Game of Thrones: Costumes (2011) (V) Played by Mark Addy
[Lancel struggles to buckle Robert into his armor when Ned walks in]
Lancel Lannister: It's made too small, Your Grace, it won't go.
Robert Baratheon: Your mother was a dumb whore with a fat ass, did you know that?
[Robert looks at Ned]
Robert Baratheon: Look at this idiot. One ball and no brains. He can't even put a man's armor on him properly.
Eddard Stark: You're too fat for your armor.
Robert Baratheon: Fat? Fat, is it? Is that how you speak to your king?
[pause, then they start laughing as Lancel smiles]
Robert Baratheon: That was funny, is it?
Lancel Lannister: [immediately stops smiling] No, Your Grace.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.