Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Who do you miss most in Game of Thrones?
- Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones
- Which house from Game of Thrones would you like to be a part of?
- Beautiful Crowns
- Most Shocking "Game of Thrones" Character Death
- Best Sword Fighter on "Game of Thrones"
- "Game of Thrones" — Favorite House Word
Robert Baratheon (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 137)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Rebel Appliance (2014) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- You Win or You Die (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- A Golden Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- The Wolf and the Lion (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Lord Snow (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Game of Thrones: Costumes (2011) (V) Played by Mark Addy
Robert Baratheon: So here we sit, seventeen years later, holding it all together. Don't you get tired?
Cersei Lannister: Every day.
Robert Baratheon: How long can hate hold a thing together?
Cersei Lannister: Seventeen years is quite a long time.
Robert Baratheon: Yes, it is.
Cersei Lannister: Yes, it is.
[they drink from their cups]
Cersei Lannister: What was she like?
Robert Baratheon: [slightly puzzled] You've never asked about her, not once. Why now?
Cersei Lannister: At first, just saying her name even in private felt like I was breathing life back into her. I thought if I didn't talk about her, she'd just fade away for you. When I realized that wasn't going to happen, I refused to ask out of spite. I didn't want to give you the satisfaction of thinking I cared enough to ask. And eventually it became clear that my spite didn't mean anything to you. As far as I could tell, you actually enjoyed it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.