Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Beautiful Crowns
- Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones
- Best Sword Fighter on "Game of Thrones"
- "Game of Thrones" — Favorite House Word
- Who do you miss most in Game of Thrones?
- Most Shocking "Game of Thrones" Character Death
- Which house from Game of Thrones would you like to be a part of?
Robert Baratheon (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 137)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Rebel Appliance (2014) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- You Win or You Die (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- A Golden Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- The Wolf and the Lion (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Lord Snow (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Game of Thrones: Costumes (2011) (V) Played by Mark Addy
[Robert sits alone, drinking. Cersei enters]
Cersei Lannister: [teasing] I'm sorry your marriage to Ned Stark didn't work out. You seemed so good together.
Robert Baratheon: [dryly] I'm glad I could do something to make you happy.
Cersei Lannister: Without a Hand, everything will fall to pieces.
Robert Baratheon: I suppose this is where you tell me to give the job to your brother Jaime.
Cersei Lannister: He's not serious enough. I'll say this for Ned Stark: he's serious enough. Was it really worth it? Losing him this way?
[Robert places the cup on the table and stands]
Robert Baratheon: I don't know. But I do know this: If the Targaryen girl convinces her horselord husband to invade and the Dothraki horde crosses the Narrow Sea... we won't be able to stop them.
Cersei Lannister: The Dothraki don't sail. Every child knows that. They don't have discipline, they don't have armor, they don't have siege weapons.
Robert Baratheon: It's a neat little trick you do: you move your lips, and your father's voice comes out.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.