Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones
- "Game of Thrones" — Favorite House Word
- Who do you miss most in Game of Thrones?
- Most Shocking "Game of Thrones" Character Death
- Best Sword Fighter on "Game of Thrones"
- Beautiful Crowns
- Which house from Game of Thrones would you like to be a part of?
Robert Baratheon (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 75)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Rebel Appliance (2014) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- You Win or You Die (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- A Golden Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- The Wolf and the Lion (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Lord Snow (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Addy
- Game of Thrones: Costumes (2011) (V) Played by Mark Addy
[at the small council meeting about Daenerys Targaryen]
Eddard Stark: You want to assassinate a girl because the Spider heard a rumor?
Lord Varys: No rumor, my lord, the princess is with child.
Eddard Stark: Based on whose information?
Lord Varys: Ser Jorah Mormont. He is serving as advisor to the Targaryens.
Eddard Stark: Mormont? You bring us the whispers of a traitor half a world away and call it fact.
Petyr Baelish: Jorah Mormont's a slaver, not a traitor. Small difference, I know, to an honorable man.
Eddard Stark: He broke the law, betrayed his family, fled our land. We commit murder on the word of this man?
Robert Baratheon: And if he's right? If she has a son, a Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki army? What then?
Eddard Stark: The narrow sea still lies between us. I'll fear the Dothraki the day they teach their horses to run on water.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.