Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Viserys Targaryen (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 52)|
- Game of Scones (2015) Played by Bram Barouh (as Viserys Tarbarian)
- Beer of Thrones (2013) Played by Sam Weller
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- A Golden Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Harry Lloyd
- Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things (2011) TV episode, Played by Harry Lloyd
- Lord Snow (2011) TV episode, Played by Harry Lloyd
- The Kingsroad (2011) TV episode, Played by Harry Lloyd
- Winter Is Coming (2011) TV episode, Played by Harry Lloyd
- Making of Game of Thrones (2011) (V) Played by Harry Lloyd
- Game of Thrones: Costumes (2011) (V) Played by Harry Lloyd
Doreah: What happened to the dragons? I was told that brave men killed them all.
Viserys Targaryen: Brave men didn't kill dragons. The brave men rode them. Rode them from Valyria to build the greatest civilization this world has ever seen. The breath of the greatest dragon forged the Iron Throne, which the Usurper is keeping warm for me. The swords of the vanquished, a thousand of them... melted together like so many candles.
Doreah: I have always wanted to see a dragon. There's nothing in the world that I would rather see.
Viserys Targaryen: Really? Why dragons?
Doreah: They can fly. And wherever they are, just a few flaps of their wings and they're somewhere else... far away. And they can kill. Anyone or anything that tries to hurt them gets burned away to nothing... melted... like so many candles.
[Doreah pours hot wax on Viserys]
Viserys Targaryen: Ow.
Doreah: Yes. Seeing a dragon would make me very happy.
Viserys Targaryen: Well, after 15 years in a pleasure house, I imagine just seeing the sky makes you happy.
Doreah: I was not locked in. I have seen things.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.