Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Coach Thurman (Character)
from "Everybody Hates Chris" (2005)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- "Everybody Hates Chris"
- Everybody Hates the G.E.D. (2009) TV episode, Played by Paul Ben-Victor
- Everybody Hates Bomb Threats (2009) TV episode, Played by Paul Ben-Victor
- Everybody Hates Boxing (2009) TV episode, Played by Paul Ben-Victor (as Mr. Thurman)
- Everybody Hates PSATs (2009) TV episode, Played by Paul Ben-Victor (as Mr. Thurman)
- Everybody Hates My Man (2008) TV episode, Played by Paul Ben-Victor (as Mr. Thurman)
Coach Thurman: [to Chris] Do you know William Henry Harrison?
Chris: Yeah, wasn't he that guy who cleaned up that woman in "My Fair Lady"?
Coach Thurman: No, that was Rex Harrison.
Coach Thurman: William Henry Harrison was the ninth President of the United States and he gave the longest inaugural address in history. And guess what?
Coach Thurman: Since you like to talk so much, you are gonna memorize that speech!
Chris: But I have to study for finals.
Coach Thurman: Not if you don't get that speech memorized because if you don't, you're gonna get suspended! And then you won't be here to take final exams! You got a mama joke for that?
See more »