Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Lorax (Character)
from The Lorax (1972) (TV)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Butchered in Burbank (2012) TV episode, Played by David Morse
- I Am Lorax/Modern Family Circus (2012) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
- The Lorax (2012) Played by Danny DeVito
... aka "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Wubble Down (2010) Played by Evan Bregman
- The Lorax: He Speaks for the Trees (2009) Played by Matthew Krueger
- The Lorax (1972) (TV) Played by Bob Holt
The Lorax: Well, Mr. Once-ler?
The Once-ler: Hmm. First the poor Bar-ba-loots. Then the poor Swommee-Swans. Now the poor Humming Fish... oh, Mr. Lorax, Mr. Lorax... this cursed factory of mine! Now, at last, I understand.
Ms. Funce-ler: [over intercom] Mr. Once-ler! Mr. Once-ler!
The Once-ler: Hmm? Oh, yes, Ms. Funce-ler?
Ms. Funce-ler: Stock markets just closed, and Thneeds Inc. stock is up! Up 27 and 5/8 points!
The Once-ler: Wow. Wow! Rowdy-dow!
The Once-ler: Now, you listen to me, Pop, while I blow my top! Trees? Ha! You speak for the trees? Well I speak for men, and human opportunities! For your information, you Lorax, I'm figgering on biggering and biggering, and biggering, and BIGGERING, turning MORE truffula trees into thneeds! Which everyone, everyone, EVERYONE NEEDS!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.