Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Max Headroom" (1987)
- "Max Headroom"
... aka "Max Headroom: 20 Minutes Into the Future" - USA (alternative title)
- Baby Grobags (1988) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Tambor
- Lessons (1988) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Tambor
- Neurostim (1988) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Tambor
- Whacketts (1987) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Tambor
- Dream Thieves (1987) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Tambor
- Max Headroom (1985) (TV) Played by Roger Sloman
Max Headroom: Murray. Murrrrayyy... *Murray*! Forget about that mad bomber jazz and listen up! There's a guy with a gun running amok-mok-mok in a crowd here every afternoon!
Murray: I'm sorry to disappoint you, uh, Max, but that's, uh, Missile Mike. It's one of our children's shows.
Max Headroom: You're kidding. Kids like ki-ki-ki-killing? Who *told* them about it!
Murray: I'm never going to get used to this. Just because he lives in a TV, he thinks everything is TV!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.