Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Jeremiah" (2002)
- Interregnum: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Luke Perry
- Interregnum: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Luke Perry
- The State of the Union (2004) TV episode, Played by Luke Perry
- The Face in the Mirror (2003) TV episode, Played by Luke Perry
- The Past Is Prologue (2003) TV episode, Played by Luke Perry
- Rites of Passage (2003) TV episode, Played by Devin Douglas Drewitz (as Young Jeremiah)
- Things Left Unsaid: Part 2 (2002) TV episode, Played by Devin Douglas Drewitz (as Young Jeremiah)
- City of Roses (2002) TV episode, Played by Devin Douglas Drewitz (as Young Jeremiah)
Kurdy: [looks around the pilgrims' camp] It's kind of nice.
Jeremiah: Yeah, it's nice. This kind of nice makes me worry. It usually means somebody wants something from ya. Trust me. I've been hustled before by guys like this.
Kurdy: You know, Jeremiah, my mom used to say there are two kinds of people - those who kiss and those who offer the cheek.
Jeremiah: I don't get it.
Jeremiah: I mean, you know, nothing against your mom. It's just I, uh, I don't get that.
Kurdy: Oh, forget it. She also said there are two types of kids. See, you give a kid a big, old box full of crap, and some kids are gonna see only the crap because that's what they're used to seeing, so they walk away. But the other type of kid sees that crap, dives in and starts digging like crazy 'cause he figures if theres that much crap, there's got be a pony in there somewhere.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.