Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marie Osmond (Character)
from Inside the Osmonds (2001) (TV)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Ryan Reynolds/Lady Gaga (2009) TV episode, Played by Abby Elliott
- Bruce Dern/Leon Redbone (1983) TV episode, Played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Inside the Osmonds (2001) (TV) Played by Janaya Stephens / Taylin Wilson (as Young Marie Osmond)
- "Movie Stars"
- Video Gurl (2000) TV episode, Played by Marie Osmond
- "Celebrity Deathmatch"
... aka "MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch" - USA (complete title)
- Family Night (1999) TV episode, Played by Rose Markisello
- "Almost Perfect"
- Heaven's Helper (1996) TV episode, Played by Marie Osmond
- "Stars in Their Eyes"
- Episode #5.2 (1994) TV episode, Played by Julie Conley
George Osmond: [the family is eating at the dinner table] I spoke to Mike Curb today. He wants Donny to record a solo album. But they called it a spin off. You boys will back him up.
Olive Osmond: That's wonderful.
Young Marie Osmond: Congratulations, Donny.
George Osmond: [Merrill is dissatisfied and leaves from the table] Merrill? What's the matter with him? Where's he going?
Wayne: May I be excused?
George Osmond: No, you may not! I deliver a piece of good news all of a sudden I got ego maniacs running from the table.
George Osmond: Alright go ahead.
[Wayne gets up and leaves]
George Osmond: Anyone else?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.