Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Valerie Barlow (Character)
from "Coronation Street: Episode #1.317" (1963)
- "Coronation Street"
- Episode #1.1045 (1971) TV episode, Played by Anne Reid
- Episode #1.1034 (1970) TV episode, Played by Anne Reid
- Episode #1.1029 (1970) TV episode, Played by Anne Reid
- Episode #1.999 (1970) TV episode, Played by Anne Reid
- Episode #1.992 (1970) TV episode, Played by Anne Reid
- The Stars of the Street: 50 Years, 50 Classic Characters (2010) (V) Played by Anne Reid
- Coronation Street: Through the Keyhole (1999) (V) Played by Anne Reid
- Women of Coronation Street (1998) (V) Played by Anne Reid
- "Coronation Street"
- Episode #1.3168 (1990) TV episode, Played by Anne Reid
- Episode #1.957 (1970) TV episode, Played by Anne Reid (as Valerie Tatlock)
Ken Barlow: I don't know. Doesn't take much to amuse some people, does it?
Valerie Tatlock: How d'you mean, Ken?
Ken Barlow: Well, look at it. Beside the Great British Seaside: masstopia here we come. No wonder some people emigrate.
Valerie Tatlock: What are you talking about?
Ken Barlow: Well just think of it. For fifty weeks of the year they work to save up for this. A fortnight in Blackpool: chip shops, stink of onions, lights, some imbecile sideshows, a dirty great concrete fairground and they're happy. Or so they think.
Valerie Tatlock: Course they're happy, Ken, they wouldn't come otherwise, would they?
Ken Barlow: No, they don't know any better. They live in dumps like Coronation Street and they think this is paradise.
Valerie Tatlock: Well what's wrong with it?
Ken Barlow: Everything - it's overcrowded, overcharged... It's not right, Val, people deserve better than this. Some people work hard, very hard, all the year round and this is what they get at the end of it. If only they could want a bit more.
Valerie Tatlock: Well it wouldn't do if everyone was alike, would it?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.