Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Don Quixote (2000) (TV)
- Don Quixote, Knight Errant (2002) Played by José Luis Torrijo (as Cura)
... aka "El caballero Don Quijote" - Spain (original title)
- Don Quixote (2000) (TV) Played by Peter Eyre
- "Don Quijote de la Mancha"
... aka "El Quijote de Miguel de Cervantes" - Spain (original title)
- Episode #1.5 (1991) TV episode, Played by Francisco Merino (as El cura)
- Episode #1.4 (1991) TV episode, Played by Francisco Merino (as El cura)
- Episode #1.1 (1991) TV episode, Played by Francisco Merino (as El cura)
- Dulcineia (1990) (TV) Played by Mário Timóteo
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Trilby (1976) TV episode, Played by Pierre Chaminade
- The Adventures of Don Quixote (1973) TV episode, Played by Bernard Hepton (as Village Priest)
- King Oedipus (1972) TV episode, Played by Peter Elliott / Edward Kelsey / Andreas Markos
- Man of La Mancha (1972) Played by Ian Richardson (as The Padre)
- Aventuras de Don Quijote (1960) Played by Guillermo Amengual (as El cura)
- Don Quijote de la Mancha (1947) Played by Juan Espantaleón
- Don Quixote (1933) Played by Frank Stanmore
- Don Quixote (1926) Played by Christian Schrøder (as Praesten)
- Don Quixote (1923) Played by Frank Arlton (as Father Perez)
The Padre: One might say Jesus was mad... Or Saint Francis.
Dr. Sanson Carrasco: A man who chooses to be mad can also choose to be sane.
The Padre: Oh, yes. It was easy enough planning this enterprise... but it will be difficult to come out of it well. May not the cure be more cruel than the disease?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.