Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marlon Brando (Character)
from Train Ride to Hollywood (1975)
- Distant Location (2013) Played by Steve Gelder
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe (2012) TV episode, Played by Epic Lloyd
- "Jacko's Wild Ride" (2012) TV series Played by Tom Konkle
- Dace Decklan: Private Eye (2011) Played by Tim Ferris
- Brando Unauthorized (2011) Played by Damian Chapa
- Dark Film (2010) Played by Chris Vincent
- The Formulation of Rectangles (2009) Played by Sam Masotto
- Puber (2008) Played by Andhika Gumilang
- Hollywood Mouth (2008) Played by Michael Abruscato
- I Need to Lose Ten Pounds (2006) (V) Played by Zachary Carlysle
- "The Simpsons"
- Sweets and Sour Marge (2002) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- The Tiger Prince/All the Words in the English Language/The Kid in the Lid/Method to Her Madness (1995) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Chairman of the Bored/Planets Song/Astro-Buttons (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- "Duckman: Private Dick/Family Man"
- In the Nam of the Father (1995) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Lula (1990) Played by Brent David Fraser (as Young Marlon Brando)
- "It's a Living"
... aka "Making a Living" - USA (second season title)
- Her Back to the Future (1987) TV episode, Played by Lyle Waggoner
- All Star Comedy (1982) (TV) Played by Stan Edmonds
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Burt Reynolds/Anne Murray (1980) TV episode, Played by Burt Reynolds
- Martin Sheen/David Bowie (1979) TV episode, Played by Alan Zweibel
- Peter Boyle/Al Jarreau (1976) TV episode, Played by John Belushi / Peter Boyle (as Marlon Brandon)
- Train Ride to Hollywood (1975) Played by Elliot Robins
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.