Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dorota Kishlovsky (Character)
from "Gossip Girl" (2007)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 125)|
- "Gossip Girl"
... aka "Gg" - USA (informal short title)
- New York, I Love You XOXO (2012) TV episode, Played by Zuzanna Szadkowski
- It's Really Complicated (2012) TV episode, Played by Zuzanna Szadkowski
- Save the Last Chance (2012) TV episode, Played by Zuzanna Szadkowski
- Where the Vile Things Are (2012) TV episode, Played by Zuzanna Szadkowski
- Monstrous Ball (2012) TV episode, Played by Zuzanna Szadkowski
- "Chasing Dorota" (2009) TV series Played by Zuzanna Szadkowski (as Dorota)
Blair Waldorf: Put that puppy down, Dorota.
Dorota: What happened, Miss Blair?
Blair Waldorf: It's what's going to happen that you should be worried about.
Gossip Girl: [voice-over] Not all beginnings are cause for celebration. A lot of bad things begin: fights, flu season, and the worst thing of all...
Dorota: Uh-oh. Is it war?
Blair Waldorf: Yes. But this one will be different. I need to wait for my moment, and then I'm going black-ops. Off the radar. No accountability. This war I'm gonna win.
Gossip Girl: [voice-over] Wanna be starting something. XOXO. Gossip Girl.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.