Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jean Lafitte (Character)
from The Buccaneer (1958)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)|
- The Green Fairy (2016) Played by Brad Jurjens
- "Drunk History"
- New Orleans (2015) TV episode, Played by Jason Momoa
- Privateer (2009) Played by Nathan Grubbs
- Andrew Jackson (2007) (TV) Played by Ulf Bjorlin (as Jean Laffite)
- Old Hickory and the Pirate (1982) TV episode, Played by James Carroll Jordan
- "Swiss Family Robinson"
- Jean LaFitte: Part 2 (1976) TV episode, Played by Frank Langella (as Jean LaFitte)
- Jean LaFitte: Part 1 (1976) TV episode, Played by Frank Langella (as Jean LaFitte)
- "The Great Adventure"
- The Pirate and the Patriot (1964) TV episode, Played by Ricardo Montalban
... aka "Ponderosa" - USA (rerun title)
- The Gentleman from New Orleans (1964) TV episode, Played by John Dehner
- The Buccaneer (1958) Played by Yul Brynner
- "The Adventures of Jim Bowie"
- Mexican Adventure (1957) TV episode, Played by Peter Mamakos
- The Irishman (1957) TV episode, Played by Val Dufour
- The Captain's Chimp (1957) TV episode, Played by Peter Mamakos
- Master at Arms (1957) TV episode, Played by Peter Mamakos
- A Horse for Old Hickory (1957) TV episode, Played by Peter Mamakos
- The Pirate and the Lawyer (1955) (TV) Played by Ray Danton
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Pirate and the Lawyer (#4.28)" - USA (anthology series)
- "Cavalcade of America"
... aka "DuPont Presents the Cavalcade Theatre" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "DuPont Theater" - USA (fifth season title)
- The Pirate's Choice (1953) TV episode, Played by William Bishop (as Jean LaFitte)
- Last of the Buccaneers (1950) Played by Paul Henreid
- Old Hickory (1939) Played by Georges Renavent
... aka "Technicolor Specials (1939-1940 season) #3: Old Hickory" - USA (series title)
... aka "Technicolor Specials (1954-1955 season) #8: Old Hickory" - USA (series title)
- The Buccaneer (1938) Played by Fredric March
- The Millionaire Pirate (1919) Played by Monroe Salisbury
- The Buccaneers (1913) Played by David Hartford (as Jean La Fette)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.