Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jean Lafitte (Character)
from The Buccaneer (1958)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)|
- The Green Fairy (2016) Played by Brad Jurjens
- "Drunk History"
- New Orleans (2015) TV episode, Played by Jason Momoa
- Privateer (2009) Played by Nathan Grubbs
- Andrew Jackson (2007) (TV) Played by Ulf Bjorlin (as Jean Laffite)
- Old Hickory and the Pirate (1982) TV episode, Played by James Carroll Jordan
- "Swiss Family Robinson"
- Jean LaFitte: Part 2 (1976) TV episode, Played by Frank Langella (as Jean LaFitte)
- Jean LaFitte: Part 1 (1976) TV episode, Played by Frank Langella (as Jean LaFitte)
- "The Great Adventure"
- The Pirate and the Patriot (1964) TV episode, Played by Ricardo Montalban
... aka "Ponderosa" - USA (rerun title)
- The Gentleman from New Orleans (1964) TV episode, Played by John Dehner
- The Buccaneer (1958) Played by Yul Brynner
- "The Adventures of Jim Bowie"
- Mexican Adventure (1957) TV episode, Played by Peter Mamakos
- The Irishman (1957) TV episode, Played by Val Dufour
- The Captain's Chimp (1957) TV episode, Played by Peter Mamakos
- Master at Arms (1957) TV episode, Played by Peter Mamakos
- A Horse for Old Hickory (1957) TV episode, Played by Peter Mamakos
- The Pirate and the Lawyer (1955) (TV) Played by Ray Danton
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Pirate and the Lawyer (#4.28)" - USA (anthology series)
- "Cavalcade of America"
... aka "DuPont Presents the Cavalcade Theatre" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "DuPont Theater" - USA (fifth season title)
- The Pirate's Choice (1953) TV episode, Played by William Bishop (as Jean LaFitte)
- Last of the Buccaneers (1950) Played by Paul Henreid
- Old Hickory (1939) Played by Georges Renavent
... aka "Technicolor Specials (1939-1940 season) #3: Old Hickory" - USA (series title)
... aka "Technicolor Specials (1954-1955 season) #8: Old Hickory" - USA (series title)
- The Buccaneer (1938) Played by Fredric March
- The Millionaire Pirate (1919) Played by Monroe Salisbury
- The Buccaneers (1913) Played by David Hartford (as Jean La Fette)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.