Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Spicer (Character)
from Wyatt Earp (1994)
- "The Wild West"
- The Gunfight at the OK Corral (2007) TV episode, Played by Richard Hope
- "Days That Shook the World"
- Rule of the Gun: The O.K. Corral/Saint Valentine's Day Massacre (2006) TV episode, Played by Thomas G. Potter
- Wyatt Earp (1994) Played by John Lawlor
- Hour of the Gun (1967) Played by William Schallert (as Herman Spicer)
- "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp"
- The Outlaws Cry Murder (1961) TV episode, Played by James Seay
- Gunfight at the O.K. Corral (1961) TV episode, Played by James Seay
- Wyatt's Brothers Join Up (1961) TV episode, Played by James Seay
- Hiding Behind a Star (1961) TV episode, Played by James Seay
- Until Proven Guilty (1961) TV episode, Played by James Seay
Herman Spicer: [the Tombstone Judge begins his summation of the case against Wyatt Earp and others] So we see that the prosecution has introduced a substantial body of evidence pointing to the guilt of the defendants. And much of this stands unrefuted by the defense. But in the last analysis, the prosecution's case turns on two points. Whether in fact the shooting was a crime, and whether there was a motive.
Herman Spicer: [continues] As to the first point, both the coroner's report and the independent medical testimony indicate that William Clanton's wrist was penetrated from the outside and that the bullet lodged in his abdomen. That is not the wound received by a man with his hands in the air.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.