Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Thor (2011)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H."
... aka "Hulk and the Agents of Smash" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H." - USA (complete title)
- For Asgard (2014) TV episode, Played by Chris Bosh
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Thor: The Dark World Should Have Ended (2013) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "Marvel's Avengers Assemble"
- Planet Doom (2013) TV episode, Played by James C. Mathis III
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) Played by Idris Elba
... aka "Marvel Thor: The Dark World" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Mighty Thor: Dark World" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill (2012) TV episode, Played by JB Blanc
- Acts of Vengeance (2012) TV episode, Played by JB Blanc
- Thor the Mighty (2010) TV episode, Played by JB Blanc
- Thor (2011) Played by Idris Elba
... aka "The Mighty Thor" - International (English title) (copyright title)
... aka "Mighty Thor" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Lo, How the Mighty Hath Abdicated! (2011) TV episode, Played by Jess Harnell
- O, Brother! (2010) TV episode, Played by Steve Blum
Heimdall: Be warned, I shall uphold my sacred oath to protect this realm as its gatekeeper. If your return threatens the safety of Asgard, my gate will remain shut and you will be left to perish on the cold waste of Jotunheim.
Volstagg: Couldn't you just keep the bridge open for us?
Heimdall: Keeping the bridge open would unleash the full power of the Bifrost and destroy Jotunheim, with you on it.
Thor: I have no plans to die today.
Heimdall: None do.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.