Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Thor (2011)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H."
... aka "Hulk and the Agents of Smash" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H." - USA (complete title)
- For Asgard (2014) TV episode, Played by Chris Bosh
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Thor: The Dark World Should Have Ended (2013) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "Marvel's Avengers Assemble"
- Planet Doom (2013) TV episode, Played by James C. Mathis III
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) Played by Idris Elba
... aka "Marvel Thor: The Dark World" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Mighty Thor: Dark World" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill (2012) TV episode, Played by JB Blanc
- Acts of Vengeance (2012) TV episode, Played by JB Blanc
- Thor the Mighty (2010) TV episode, Played by JB Blanc
- Thor (2011) Played by Idris Elba
... aka "The Mighty Thor" - International (English title) (copyright title)
... aka "Mighty Thor" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Lo, How the Mighty Hath Abdicated! (2011) TV episode, Played by Jess Harnell
- O, Brother! (2010) TV episode, Played by Steve Blum
[Thor, Loki, Sif and the Warriors Three meet Heimdall]
Loki: Leave this to me. Gatekeeper, we seek...
Heimdall: You're not dressed warmly enough.
Loki: I'm sorry?
Heimdall: You think you can deceive me.
Loki: You must be mistaken...
Thor: Enough! Heimdall, may we pass?
Heimdall: Never has an enemy escaped my watch until this day. I want to know how it happened.
Thor: And tell no one where we have gone until we return. Understand?
Volstagg: [to Loki] What's the matter, silver tongue turned to lead?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.