Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dana Walsh (Character)
from "24" (2001)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 385)|
- Day 8: 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Katee Sackhoff
- Day 8: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Katee Sackhoff
- Day 8: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Katee Sackhoff
- Day 8: 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Katee Sackhoff
- Day 8: 6:00 a.m.-7:00 a.m. (2010) TV episode, Played by Katee Sackhoff
Chloe O'Brian: Does anyone think this happened a little too fast and a little too easily?
Dana Walsh: You know, Chloe, things do happen a little faster in here than what you're used to.
Chloe O'Brian: I know. You keep reminding me. I might not be up to speed on all your software, but I know if someone doesn't want to be found, they don't leave behind code fragments that could lead to an I.P. address.
Dana Walsh: Unless, of course, they were in a hurry and they had to improvise.
Chloe O'Brian: Maybe, but then why would you go through all that trouble and leave a huge red flag for everyone to find?
Brian Hastings: What is your point?
Chloe O'Brian: It's like someone wanted us to find her. I just think we should continue to vet this until we're sure that we have the right person.
Brian Hastings: We are vetting this, from every angle. I appreciate your concerns. We'll keep them in mind.
Chloe O'Brian: In other words, "Shut up, Chloe".
Dana Walsh: That's not what he said.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.