Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Hank Lawson (Character)
from "Royal Pains" (2009)
|Photos (See all 58 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 133)|
- "Royal Pains"
- Blythe Spirits (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark Feuerstein
- HankWatch (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark Feuerstein
- Off-Season Greetings: Part 1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Mark Feuerstein
- Off-Season Greetings: Part 2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Mark Feuerstein
- Sand Legs (2012) TV episode, Played by Mark Feuerstein
Boris Kuester von Jurgens-Ratenicz: [Hank learns Boris has a shark in his basement] Katie studies them, so when this one became ill, I called on her.
Dr. Hank Lawson: It's sick?
Boris Kuester von Jurgens-Ratenicz: Well, not anymore. Quite commonly, sharks in captivity have trouble with... buoyancy. Katie went into the tank to feed her through her stomach and help her float.
Dr. Hank Lawson: Okay. So that explains why Katie was in there. But why is the shark in there?
Boris Kuester von Jurgens-Ratenicz: Is that medically relevant, Hank?
Dr. Hank Lawson: No, it's not. But right now I feel like I'm living on a Bond villain's property, so explain it to me, or I'm packing up my stuff and I'm leaving.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.