Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Airwolf (1984) (TV)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
... aka "Lobo del aire" - USA (Spanish title)
- Short Walk to Freedom (1985) TV episode, Played by Deborah Pratt
- Severance Pay (1985) TV episode, Played by Deborah Pratt
- Fallen Angel (1984) TV episode, Played by Deborah Pratt
- Moffett's Ghost (1984) TV episode, Played by Deborah Pratt
- To Snare a Wolf (1984) TV episode, Played by Deborah Pratt
- Airwolf (1984) (TV) Played by Deborah Pratt
Marella: Rostoff is no ordinary agent. On his first assignment, he was decorated for saving the life of a fellow agent when the mission went sour.
Marella: That agent's name is Micheal Coldsmith Briggs III. Codename...
Stringfellow Hawke: Archangel.
Archangel: That has nothing to do with it.
Stringfellow Hawke: [chuckles] Of course not!
Archangel: Will you take the mission?
Stringfellow Hawke: [chuckles] The Third, huh?
Archangel: I wouldn't throw stones, "Stringfelllow."
See more »