Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Swift Wind (Character)
from "She-Ra: Princess of Power" (1985)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Choked on Multi-Colored Scarves (2012) TV episode, Played by Whoopi Goldberg / Whoopi Goldberg (as Spirit)
- Slaughterhouse on the Prairie (2007) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Spirit)
- "She-Ra: Princess of Power"
- Swifty's Baby (1987) TV episode, Played by Lou Scheimer
- Glimmer Come Home (1987) TV episode, Played by Lou Scheimer
- She-Ra Makes a Promise (1987) TV episode, Played by Lou Scheimer
- Brigis (1987) TV episode, Played by Lou Scheimer
- The Time Transformer (1987) TV episode, Played by Lou Scheimer
- He-Man and She-Ra: A Christmas Special (1985) (TV) Played by Lou Scheimer
- The Secret of the Sword (1985) Played by Lou Scheimer (as Swift-Wind)
... aka "The Sword of She-Ra" - USA (TV title)
She-Ra: How do you feel about your baby not being a unicorn, Swifty?
Swift Wind: She-Ra's, he's our baby.
Star Wind: So it... doesn't make any difference.
Swift Wind: That's right. We love him just as much as if he were a unicorn, like us.
She-Ra: [thoughtful] A unicorn... Hmm... Like you...
[holds up her magic sword]
She-Ra: All the mighty powers of Grayskul are in this sword. If we call upon it, maybe, just maybe, together, everyone, say the magic words, now:
She-Ra, Swift Wind, Star Wind: For the honor of Grayskull!
[the sword starts to glow, She-Ra points it at the young foal, and it turns into a unicorn]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.