Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Toy Story 3 (2010)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 32)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Toy Story 3 Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Tommy Watson
- The Buzz Identity/Two and a Half Man (2011) TV episode, Played by Gary Anthony Williams
- Toy Story 3: The Gang's All Here (2010) (V) Played by Ned Beatty
- Toy Story 3 (2010) Played by Ned Beatty
... aka "3" - USA (poster title)
... aka "Toy Story 3: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "That Fellow in the Coat"
- A Look Back at the Animated Features of 2010 (2010) TV episode, Played by Ned Beatty
Lotso: I didn't throw you out. Your kid did. Ain't one kid ever loved a toy, really. Chew on that when you're at the dump.
Woody: Wait. What about Daisy?
Lotso: I don't know what you're talking about.
Woody: Daisy? You used to do everything with her?
Lotso: Yeah, then she threw us out.
Woody: No, she lost you.
Lotso: She *replaced* us!
Woody: She replaced *you*, and if you couldn't have her, then no one could! You lied to Big Baby and you've been lying ever since!
[Woody pulls out Daisy's tag attracting Big Baby's attention]
Lotso: Where'd you get that?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.