Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How the Battle of the Five Armies Should Have Ended (2015) TV episode, Played by Dan Murrell
- "The Sorcerer"
... aka "Der Zauberer" - Germany (original title)
... aka "The Wizard" - International (English title) (alternative title)
- Aragorn (2015) TV episode, Played by Phillip Radon
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) Played by Lee Pace
- The Hobbit: The Swedolation of Smaug (2014) Played by Chris T. Ian
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) Played by Lee Pace
... aka "The Hobbit Part 2" - USA (long title)
... aka "There and Back Again Part 2" - USA (informal title)
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012) Played by Lee Pace
- The Hobbit (1977) (TV) Played by Otto Preminger (as The Elvenking)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II - The Rise of the Witch-king (2006) (VG) Played by Jim Meskimen (as King Thranduil)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II (2006) (VG) Played by Jim Meskimen (as Elven King Thranduil)
- The Hobbit (2003) (VG) Played by Robb Dean (as Elvenking Thranduil)
[the night before the Elves are set to attack Erebor, Bilbo brings the Arkenstone to Thranduil's tent]
Thranduil: The King's Jewel...
Bard: And worth a King's ransom... how is this yours to give?
Bilbo Baggins: I took it as my one-fourteenth share of the treasure.
[Gandalf suppresses a smile]
Bard: Why do this? You owe us nothing.
Bilbo Baggins: I'm not doing it for you. I know that dwarves can be obstinate and pigheaded and difficult. They're suspicious and secretive, with the *worst* manners you can possibly imagine. But they are also brave and kind, and loyal to a fault. I've grown very fond of them, and I would save them if I can.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.