Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
George Clooney (Character)
from Comic Relief: Red Nose Night Live 05 (2005) (TV)
- Distinguished Ladies (2015) (TV) Played by Stephen Ashfield
- "Hot in Cleveland"
- The Animated Episode (2014) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker (as George Clooney the Dog & Man)
- The Escapee 7: Rectify (2014) Played by Sam Hume (as George Klooney)
- "America's Got Talent"
- Live from Radio City, Week 3 Performances (2013) TV episode, Played by Jim Meskimen
- Not Another Celebrity Movie (2013) Played by Joey Sagal
- "The Eric Andre Show"
- George Clooney (2012) TV episode, Played by David Haskin
- The Adventures of Tauntaun/Everybody Loves Rayman (2012) TV episode, Played by Jim Meskimen
- The Degenerates (2012) Played by Emrhys Cooper
- Touch of Evil (2011) Played by George Clooney
- "Vic & Bob's Afternoon Delights"
- Bob Meets George (2011) TV episode, Played by Vic Reeves
- Convincing Clooney (2011) Played by Stephon Stewart
- Anthropology 101 (2010) TV episode, Played by Ken Schumaker (as George Clooney Impersonator)
- Curiosity Kills Cat (2010) Played by Tintin (as George-Clooney)
- The Making of Plus One (2010) Played by Poul Dalsgaard Nielsen (as George Clooney Lookalike)
... aka "Trouble in Cannes" - Japan (English title) (DVD title)
- Clooney vs. Godzilla (2007) Played by Matthew Charles
- "Star Stories"
- Jennifer Aniston: The One Where Jen's Husband Dumps Her for a Total Bitch (2006) TV episode, Played by Harry Peacock
- "American Dad!"
- Tears of a Clooney (2006) TV episode, Played by André Sogliuzzo
- "South Park"
- Smug Alert! (2006) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- George (2005) TV episode, Played by Paulino Nunes
- Comic Relief: Red Nose Night Live 05 (2005) (TV) Played by Alistair McGowan
- Team America: World Police (2004) Played by Matt Stone
- "Projekt X"
- Ich breche jedes Frauenherz (1998) TV episode, Played by Herbert Knötzl
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.