Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tyrion Lannister (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 41)|
- "Game of Thrones"
- Mhysa (2013) TV episode, Played by Peter Dinklage
- The Rains of Castamere (2013) TV episode, Played by Peter Dinklage
- Second Sons (2013) TV episode, Played by Peter Dinklage
- The Bear and the Maiden Fair (2013) TV episode, Played by Peter Dinklage
- The Climb (2013) TV episode, Played by Peter Dinklage
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Game of Thrones Wish Fulfillment (2013) TV episode, Played by Sam Reich
- "School of Thrones"
- Targaryen Burn (2013) TV episode, Played by Nic Novicki
- Sexposition (2013) TV episode, Played by Nic Novicki
- Prom Night Is Coming (2013) TV episode, Played by Nic Novicki
- A Rap of Ice and Fire (2012) Played by Danielle Dutton
Tyrion Lannister: I want what is mine by right. Jaime is your eldest son, heir to your lands and titles, but he is a Kingsguard, forbidden from marriage or inheritance. The day Jaime put on the white cloak he gave up his claim to Casterly Rock. I am your son and lawful heir.
Tywin Lannister: [nods] You want Casterly Rock?
Tyrion Lannister: It is mine by right.
Tywin Lannister: We'll find you accommodations more suited to your name and as a reward for your accomplishments during the Battle of Blackwater Bay. And when the time is right, you will be given a position fit for your talents, so that you can serve your family and protect our legacy. And if you serve faithfully, you will be rewarded with a suitable wife - and I would let myself be consumed by maggots before mocking the family name and making you heir to Casterly Rock!
Tyrion Lannister: [quietly] Why?
Tywin Lannister: [raises his voice in anger] Why? You ask that? You who killed your mother to come into the world?
[Tywin stands and approaches Tyrion, while talking to him contemptuously]
Tywin Lannister: You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning. Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors since I cannot prove that you are not mine. And to teach me humility, the gods have condemned me to watch you waddle about wearing that proud lion that was my father's sigil and his father's before him. But neither gods nor men will ever compel me to let you turn Casterly Rock into your whorehouse. Go, now. Speak no more of your rights to Casterly Rock. Go!
[Tywin returns to his seat. Tyrion is deeply hurt by his father's words, but says nothing. He stands and starts to leave]
Tywin Lannister: One more thing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.