Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Fawlty Towers" (1975)
- "Fawlty Towers"
- Basil the Rat (1979) TV episode, Played by Brian Hall
- The Anniversary (1979) TV episode, Played by Brian Hall
- The Kipper and the Corpse (1979) TV episode, Played by Brian Hall
- Waldorf Salad (1979) TV episode, Played by Brian Hall
- The Psychiatrist (1979) TV episode, Played by Brian Hall
[Terry is examining a piece of possibly-poisoned veal the cat had been chewing on]
Terry: Right! Now, how's the cat?
Basil Fawlty: [Incredulously] How's the c...? How's the cat? We're about to take the life of a public health inspector and you want to know "how's the cat"? IT'S GONE TO LONDON TO SEE THE QUEEN! What're we going to do?
Polly: [bringing in the cat] He's fine!
Basil Fawlty: [leaping about hysterically] HOORAY! HOORAY! THE CAT LIVES! THE CAT LIVES! LONG LIVE THE CAT! What are we going to DO?
Terry: Mr. Fawlty - if the cat is all right, that means that slice is all right.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.