Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Kenneth (Character)
from Wuthering Heights (1970)
- "Mastura" (1998) TV series Played by Lyle Skosey
- Wuthering Heights (1992) Played by Trevor Cooper
... aka "Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights" - USA (complete title)
- "Wuthering Heights"
- Episode #1.5 (1978) TV episode, Played by John Golightly
- Episode #1.4 (1978) TV episode, Played by John Golightly
- Episode #1.3 (1978) TV episode, Played by John Golightly
- Episode #1.2 (1978) TV episode, Played by John Golightly
- Wuthering Heights (1970) Played by Hugh Griffith
... aka "Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights" - International (English title) (complete title)
- Wuthering Heights (1962) (TV) Played by Kenneth Edwards
- "The DuPont Show of the Month"
- Wuthering Heights (1958) TV episode, Played by Robert Flemyng
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Wuthering Heights (1953) TV episode, Played by John Kidd
- Wuthering Heights (1939) Played by Donald Crisp
Dr. Kenneth: Hindley, why don't you hit yourself over the head with a hammer when you wake up every morning?
Dr. Kenneth: Well, if you do, you'll achieve virtually the same results as you do with a bottle of whiskey, with much less wear and tear on the kidneys.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.