Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Freddie Page (Character)
from The Deep Blue Sea (1955)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- The Deep Blue Sea (2011) Played by Tom Hiddleston
- The Deep Blue Sea (1994) TV episode, Played by Colin Firth
- "Estudio 1"
- Un profundo mar azul (1982) TV episode, Played by Adolf Bras
- Tiefe blaue See (1971) (TV) Played by Günther Ungeheuer
- Lockende Tiefe (1962) (TV) Played by Erik Schumann
- Voimakas kuin meri (1959) (TV) Played by Helge Herala (as Frederick Page)
- The Deep Blue Sea (1955) Played by Kenneth More
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Deep Blue Sea (1954) TV episode, Played by Kenneth More
Freddie Page: Today, the letter, the suicide attempt? We're lethal to each other. You can't expect a bloke to go on after he's driven someone to suicide. Much as he loves her.
Hester Collyer: Do you think that leaving me will drive me away from it?
Freddie Page: That's a risk we'll both have to take.
Hester Collyer: You're scaring me, Freddie.
Freddie Page: It's on the level. I don't enjoy hurting you, I'm not a sadist. But it's on the level.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.