Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Tinker Bell (2008) (V)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 22)|
- Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (2014) (V) Played by Ginnifer Goodwin / Youlika Skafida
- The Pirate Fairy (2014) (V) Played by Angela Bartys / Youlika Skafida
... aka "Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy" - (working title), Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), UK (imdb display title)
- Secret of the Wings (2012) Played by Angela Bartys
- Pixie Hollow Games (2011) (TV) Played by Angela Bartys
- Fairytail (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachel DiPillo
- Violence (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachel DiPillo
- Repentance (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachel DiPillo
- High Hopes (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachel DiPillo
- Catch Me (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachel DiPillo
- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (2010) (V) Played by Angela Bartys
- Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009) Played by Angela Bartys
- Tinker Bell (2008) (V) Played by America Ferrera
Tinker Bell: Guess what? I've decided, I'm not gonna be a tinker fairy anymore.
Rosetta, Iridessa, Silvermist, Fawn: What?
Tinker Bell: Well, I was thinking. Why do I have to be a tinker? Just because some silly hammer glowed? I mean, whose to say it wasn't just some big mistake? Maybe I can just switch my talent!
Rosetta: Switch your talent? I don't know Tinkerbell.
Tinker Bell: If you could teach me your talent-any of them- maybe I can show the queen that I can work with nature too!*smacks bug, flicks it away* And then she'd let me go to the mainland for spring!
Rosetta: Oh Tinkerbell... thats just not how it works!
Fawn: Well... maybe she could.
Silvermist: She's right! She could!
Iridessa: Well... I've never heard anyone switching talents before...
Silvermist: She's right! Me neither!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.