Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marvin Eriksen Sr. (Character)
from "How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
|Related Videos (see all 20)|
- "How I Met Your Mother"
... aka "H.I.M.Y.M" - USA (short title)
- Sunrise (2014) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- The Pre-Nup (2012) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Tailgate (2012) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Noretta (2011) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Desperation Day (2011) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
Marshall Eriksen: Okay, yes, seven-years-ago Lily, maybe I am wrong for still being mad at you about San Francisco and our breakup. But the truth is, when you left me, that was the saddest I've ever been in my life.
Lily Aldrin: [Imaginary] Really? The saddest you've ever been in your life?
Marshall Eriksen: Saddest I've ever been in my life.
Marvin Eriksen Sr.: [Also imaginary] I mean, I am sitting right here.
Marshall Eriksen: Look, Dad, yes, obviously, losing you was way worse, but I'm trying to make a bigger point here.
Marvin Eriksen Sr.: And what point is that? Because she hurt you once, you now get to hurt her? It's not how it works in a marriage.
See more »