Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bruce Willis (Character)
from Ocean's Twelve (2004)
- The Starving Games (2013) Played by Eric Buarque (as Bruce Willis Look-a-like)
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Kim Jong Un Launches a Nuke (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Ruben
- "Robot Chicken"
- The Curious Case of the Box (2011) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
- The Ramblings of Maurice (2009) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
- TransBOREmores 3: Dark of the Blue Moon/The Walking Fred (2011) TV episode, Played by Jim Meskimen
- "Die Wochenshow"
- Episode dated 3 June 2011 (2011) TV episode, Played by Dominik Kuhn
- I'm Still Here (2010/I) Played by Bruce Willis
... aka "I'm Still Here: The Lost Years of Joaquin Phoenix" - USA (long title)
- "Pendiente de Título"
- El capítulo final (2009) TV episode, Played by Ramón Langa
- Cosa hecha aprisa, cosa de risa (2009) TV episode, Played by Ramón Langa
- Episode #1.2 (2008) TV episode, Played by Jon Culshaw
- Episode #1.3 (2007) TV episode, Played by Sándor Sörös
- "Radio +"
- Episode dated 24 December 2005 (2005) TV episode, Played by Patrick Poivey
- Ocean's Twelve (2004) Played by Bruce Willis
- Retarded Animal Babies (2003) (V) Played by David C. Lovelace
... aka "R.A.B." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Retarded Animal Babies: The Definitive DVD Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- A Hard Day's Warners/Gimme a Break/Please Please Please Get a Life Foundation (1995) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
Arnold Schwarzenegger Look-a-like: Hasta la vista.
Bruce Willis Look-a-like: Yippee kai yay.
Jason Statham Look-a-like: Darn it, I don't have a catch phrase.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Look-a-like: Ha ha ha ha, I have so many of them. I'll be back!
Jason Statham Look-a-like: You know what I mean Chuck?
Chuck Norris Look-a-like: No, because I'm Chuck Norris, and catch phrases need *me*.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.