Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hester Collyer (Character)
from The Deep Blue Sea (1955)
- The Deep Blue Sea (2011) Played by Rachel Weisz
- The Deep Blue Sea (1994) TV episode, Played by Penelope Wilton
- "Estudio 1"
- Un profundo mar azul (1982) TV episode, Played by Marta Angelat
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Hello and Goodbye (1979) TV episode, Played by Yvonne Bryceland (as Hester)
- The Deep Blue Sea (1974) TV episode, Played by Virginia McKenna (as Hester)
- Tiefe blaue See (1971) (TV) Played by Elfriede Kuzmany
- Lockende Tiefe (1962) (TV) Played by Margot Trooger
- Voimakas kuin meri (1959) (TV) Played by Kyllikki Forssell
- El mar profundo y azul (1956) (TV) Played by Mecha Ortiz (as Esther Collins)
- The Deep Blue Sea (1955) Played by Vivien Leigh
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Deep Blue Sea (1954) TV episode, Played by Googie Withers (as Hester Collier)
Freddie Page: Today, the letter, the suicide attempt? We're lethal to each other. You can't expect a bloke to go on after he's driven someone to suicide. Much as he loves her.
Hester Collyer: Do you think that leaving me will drive me away from it?
Freddie Page: That's a risk we'll both have to take.
Hester Collyer: You're scaring me, Freddie.
Freddie Page: It's on the level. I don't enjoy hurting you, I'm not a sadist. But it's on the level.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.