Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hester Collyer (Character)
from The Deep Blue Sea (1955)
- The Deep Blue Sea (2011) Played by Rachel Weisz
- The Deep Blue Sea (1994) TV episode, Played by Penelope Wilton
- "Estudio 1"
- Un profundo mar azul (1982) TV episode, Played by Marta Angelat
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Hello and Goodbye (1979) TV episode, Played by Yvonne Bryceland (as Hester)
- The Deep Blue Sea (1974) TV episode, Played by Virginia McKenna (as Hester)
- Tiefe blaue See (1971) (TV) Played by Elfriede Kuzmany
- Lockende Tiefe (1962) (TV) Played by Margot Trooger
- Voimakas kuin meri (1959) (TV) Played by Kyllikki Forssell
- El mar profundo y azul (1956) (TV) Played by Mecha Ortiz (as Esther Collins)
- The Deep Blue Sea (1955) Played by Vivien Leigh
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Deep Blue Sea (1954) TV episode, Played by Googie Withers (as Hester Collier)
Mrs. Elton: I wish I could understand what it was that possessed you to do a dreadful thing like that
Hester Collyer: What possessed me, Mrs Elton? The Devil, I suppose
Mrs. Elton: I should just think it was
Hester Collyer: I'm not sure I meant quite that kind of devil. But when you're between any kind of devil and the deep blue sea, the deep blue sometimes looks very inviting. It did last night
Mrs. Elton: I can't make you out. You're not a wicked woman. What you did last night was wicked and cruel. Now supposing it had been Mr Page and not you that we found lying there this morning... how would you have felt?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.