Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Emma Pillsbury (Character)
from "Glee" (2009)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 185)|
... aka "Glee: Road to Sectionals" - USA (DVD box title)
- The Quarterback (2013) TV episode, Played by Jayma Mays
- All or Nothing (2013) TV episode, Played by Jayma Mays
- Girls (and Boys) on Film (2013) TV episode, Played by Jayma Mays
- I Do (2013) TV episode, Played by Jayma Mays
- Diva (2013) TV episode, Played by Jayma Mays
- Glee: Director's Cut Pilot Episode (2009) (V) Played by Jayma Mays
... aka "Glee: Limited Edition Director's Cut Pilot Episode" - International (English title) (alternative title)
Emma Pillsbury: Did you ever notice that Britney Spears only makes great music when she's not chasing down paparazzi? She can't just swallow a grenade and let her talent explode all over the walls. She's gotta reign it in. Just like you do. You're such a great teacher, Will. Now, probably the best in the whole school. So why would you wanna be someone else when that someone you already are is so amazing?
Will Schuester: Because the boring someone that I already am wasn't good enough for you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.