Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Emma Pillsbury (Character)
from "Glee" (2009)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 183)|
... aka "Glee: Road to Sectionals" - USA (DVD box title)
- Trio (2014) TV episode, Played by Jayma Mays
- The Quarterback (2013) TV episode, Played by Jayma Mays
- All or Nothing (2013) TV episode, Played by Jayma Mays
- Girls (and Boys) on Film (2013) TV episode, Played by Jayma Mays
- I Do (2013) TV episode, Played by Jayma Mays
- Glee: Director's Cut Pilot Episode (2009) (TV) Played by Jayma Mays
... aka "Glee: Limited Edition Director's Cut Pilot Episode" - International (English title) (alternative title)
Sue Sylvester: You wanted to see me?
Emma Pillsbury: Um. Yeah. Thank you for coming. Please sit down.
Sue Sylvester: No.
Emma Pillsbury: Okay. Um. I was just wondering why Madonna was playing everywhere except my office.
Sue Sylvester: Well it's simple, Arlene. You don't deserve the power of Madonna. You have none of her self confidence, her power over her body, or her sexual magnetism. Simply put, you have all the sensuality of one of those pandas down at the zoo who refuse to mate. I had your intercom disconnected.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.