Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ron Swanson (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 76 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 818 NEW)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Episode #7.13 (2015) TV episode, Played by Nick Offerman
- Episode #7.11 (2015) TV episode, Played by Nick Offerman
- Episode #7.12 (2015) TV episode, Played by Nick Offerman
- The Johnny Karate Super Awesome Musical Explosion Show (2015) TV episode, Played by Nick Offerman
- Pie-Mary (2015) TV episode, Played by Nick Offerman
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Nick Offerman
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
April Ludgate: Where are you going Jerry?
Jerry: I wanted to talk to Ron about the size of my desk.
April Ludgate: You have to make an appointment.
Jerry: How about now?
April Ludgate: He's not in right now.
Jerry: He's right there.
April Ludgate: I will let you know when he's available.
[Ron is in his office and raises his glass to April, who raises her glass back]
Ron Swanson: Attagirl.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.