Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ron Swanson (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 90 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 785)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- One Last Ride: Part 1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Nick Offerman
- One Last Ride: Part 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Nick Offerman
- Two Funerals (2015) TV episode, Played by Nick Offerman
- The Johnny Karate Super Awesome Musical Explosion Show (2015) TV episode, Played by Nick Offerman
- Pie-Mary (2015) TV episode, Played by Nick Offerman
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Nick Offerman
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
Wendy Haverford: I'm getting really old and I'm an only child. I just feel like the right thing to do is to move back home.
Ron Swanson: I'm sorry to see you go. I've really come to think of you as a companion.
Wendy Haverford: Hey, I don't suppose you'd wanna move to Canada?
Ron Swanson: [Spits out his coffee and laughs] Canada! No. I don't suppose I would.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.