Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
April Ludgate (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 44 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 297)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Second Chunce (2014) TV episode, Played by Aubrey Plaza
- Fluoride (2013) TV episode, Played by Aubrey Plaza
- The Cones of Dunshire (2013) TV episode, Played by Aubrey Plaza
- Filibuster (2013) TV episode, Played by Aubrey Plaza
- Recall Vote (2013) TV episode, Played by Aubrey Plaza
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
Chris Traeger: April, could you come in here a second?
Chris Traeger: April, way to come in! Great initiative!
April Ludgate: You called me in.
Chris Traeger: Listen, could you please call Ann Perkins and tell her that I will be unable to enjoy lunch with her today as I am just swamped all day?
April Ludgate: Copy that.
[Pretending to call Ann]
April Ludgate: Hi Ann, this is April. I'm just calling to let you know Chris can't make lunch today. I knew you wouldn't care. Goodbye.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.