Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jessica Hamby (Character)
from "True Blood" (2008)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 82)|
- "True Blood"
- Who Are You, Really? (2013) TV episode, Played by Deborah Ann Woll
- Save Yourself (2012) TV episode, Played by Deborah Ann Woll
- Sunset (2012) TV episode, Played by Deborah Ann Woll
- Gone, Gone, Gone (2012) TV episode, Played by Deborah Ann Woll
- Everybody Wants to Rule the World (2012) TV episode, Played by Deborah Ann Woll
- "A Drop of True Blood"
... aka "True Blood: Webisodes" - USA (series title)
- Jessica (2010) TV episode, Played by Deborah Ann Woll
Jessica Hamby: Pam, when you're feeding on someone, how do you not kill them?
Pam: Bill didn't teach you that?
Jessica Hamby: Bill doesn't want me to feed on people and no he's gone. And...
Pam: [applying lipgloss] It's in the heart beat. You feel it in the blood.
Jessica Hamby: Yeah?
Pam: And when it slows, you stop.
Jessica Hamby: Yeah, but how do you stop?
Pam: I think about crying children with soggy diapers. Also maggots.
Jessica Hamby: Well... let's say you did kill someone by accident. What would you do with the body?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.