Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Red Cloud (Character)
from Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee (2007) (TV)
- The Big Deal (2009) Played by R.J. Correa
- "Tiny Tony" (2008) TV series Played by Arron Villaflor
... aka "Komiks Presents: Mars Ravelo's Tiny Tony" - Philippines (English title) (long title)
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee (2007) (TV) Played by Gordon Tootoosis (as Chief Red Cloud)
- "Into the West"
- Ghost Dance (2005) TV episode, Played by Raoul Trujillo
- Casualties of War (2005) TV episode, Played by Raoul Trujillo
- Hell on Wheels (2005) TV episode, Played by Raoul Trujillo
- "Wild West Tech"
- Native American Tech (2004) TV episode, Played by Marcos Akiaten (as Chief Red Cloud)
- Crossfire Trail (2001) (TV) Played by James Nicholas (as Chief Red Cloud)
... aka "Louis L'Amour's 'Crossfire Trail'" - USA (alternative title)
- Crazy Horse (1996) (TV) Played by Wes Studi
- Son of the Morning Star (1991) (TV) Played by Nick Ramus
- Peter Lundy and the Medicine Hat Stallion (1977) (TV) Played by Ned Romero
- The Return of a Man Called Horse (1976) Played by Alberto Mariscal
- "Hawkeye, the Pathfinder"
- Episode #1.3 (1973) TV episode, Played by Drew Wood
... aka "Ponderosa" - USA (rerun title)
- Warbonnet (1971) TV episode, Played by Chief Dan George
- "Bob Hope Presents the Chrysler Theatre"
- Massacre at Fort Phil Kearney (1966) TV episode, Played by Eddie Little Sky
- Miracle at Massacre Mission (1966) TV episode, Played by Eddie Little Sky
- "Get Smart"
- Washington 4, Indians 3 (1965) TV episode, Played by Anthony Caruso
- Seven Hours of Gunfire (1965) Played by Ricardo Rodríguez
... aka "Aventuras del Oeste" - Spain (original title)
- "Wagon Train"
- The Sam Darland Story (1962) TV episode, Played by Steven Ritch
- The Janet Hale Story (1961) TV episode, Played by Robert Warwick
- The Ruth Marshall Story (1959) TV episode, Played by Sam Capuano
- The Mary Ellen Thomas Story (1958) TV episode, Played by Mario Gallo (as Chief Red CLoud)
- "Frontier Circus"
- Dr. Sam (1961) TV episode, Played by Jay Silverheels (as Chief Red Cloud)
- "Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok"
- The Daughter of Casey O'Grady (1958) TV episode, Played by Mike Lane (as Chief Red Cloud)
- "Hawkeye and the Last of the Mohicans"
... aka "Last of the Mohicans" - Canada (English title)
- The Truant (1957) TV episode, Played by Eric Clavering (as Cayuga Chief Red Cloud)
- Run of the Arrow (1957) Played by Frank DeKova
... aka "Hot Lead" - USA (video title)
- Revolt at Fort Laramie (1957) Played by Eddie Little Sky
- "The Lone Ranger"
- The Courage of Tonto (1957) TV episode, Played by Maurice Jara
- "The Adventures of Champion"
- The Return of Red Cloud (1956) TV episode, Played by Alan Wells
- The Indian Fighter (1955) Played by Eduard Franz
- The Last Frontier (1955) Played by Manuel Dondé
... aka "Savage Wilderness" - USA (TV title)
- The Gun That Won the West (1955) Played by Robert Bice (as Chief Red Cloud)
- Chief Crazy Horse (1955) Played by Morris Ankrum
- The Great Sioux Uprising (1953) Played by John War Eagle (as Chief Red Cloud)
- Jack McCall, Desperado (1953) Played by Jay Silverheels
- Tomahawk (1951) Played by John War Eagle
- Outlaw Express (1938) Played by Chief Many Treaties (as Chief Red Cloud)
- North of Arizona (1935) Played by Artie Ortego
- Spoilers of the West (1927) Played by Chief John Big Tree
- Warrior Gap (1925) Played by Len Haynes (as Chief Red Cloud)
- Lillie's Nightmare (1913) Played by George Gebhardt
... aka "Lillian's Nightmare" - USA (review title)
- The Indian and the Cowgirl (1910) Played by James Young Deer
Sitting Bull: Hear me, then for one last time. They mean to take our land away from us. You may say, "They wish to give us land. This patch to you, this patch to you." But here is the truth - each patch is for a man and all generations that follow him. And they know that this land cannot feed but one generation, not even so much as that.
McLaughlin: All right, you've had your say.
Gall: Do not interrupt.
Sitting Bull: You teach our children the words of your God, "Be fruitful and multiply." But it seems these words are not meant for the Indian. For what kind of man would take a wife and have children he cannot feed? No Indian man. Not a Lakota, not an Arikara, not a Crow. You would have us cut off our balls and end our race right here on a patch of land on which nothing can live, and that will not happen! I have spoken.
See more »